22 YEARS OF CLEAN
Portland's first environmentally- and socially-responsible cleaning service
During this challenging and uncertain time Domestica is providing enhanced disinfecting and cleaning services for our clients
OUR CUSTOMERS CAN EXPECT
Enhanced Disinfecting & Cleaning Services
- All high-touch areas (light switches, door knobs, handles, bathroom & sink fixtures, counters, etc.) disinfected with CDC- and EPA-recommended bleach solution.
- All equipment and supplies disinfected between clients’ homes.
- Cleaning cloths kept separated between homes and washed daily by Spin Laundry Lounge in hypoallergenic machines with eco-responsible cleaning products.
- CDC-recommended hand washing etiquette practiced by team members before & after cleaning.
- Disposable shoe covers worn in homes.
- Since 2001 – Portland’s first socially- and environmentally-responsible cleaning company.
- We pay living wages because we value the work they do and know happy employees equal happy clients!
- We supply all the equipment and cleaning supplies necessary for the job, including Domestica’s own line of non-toxic cleaning products and Miele HEPA filter vacuums purchased locally at Stark’s.
- Domestica staff are employees (not contractors) and are bonded and covered by workers’ compensation insurance.
- There are no contracts to sign for residential clients.
- All client’s keys and security alarm codes are secure and confidential.
- Our services are 100% guaranteed to your satisfaction.
With an increase in cases every day, The City of Portland and the CDC is advising people to prepare for a coronavirus or COVID-19 outbreak in the Portland area and imposing a Shelter in Place. But what cleaning and lifestyle steps should you do to get ready? With so much information out there, confusion is…