I want you to know that nurturing the health and well-being of our Domestica community is, and always will be, our highest priority.
At the center of our company’s core values is to put people first, and it’s something we take to heart at all times.
We’ve provided employees with the most current information, guidance, and support we have to they can keep themselves and their families safe.
If we do have a sick team member, we will make sure they stay at home, reiterating guidelines from the CDC regarding hand hygiene, coughing and sneezing etiquette, and keeping the lines of communication open.
Domestica will continue to operate as usual during this time and will continue to stay up-to-date on the latest news and health recommendations.
Keeping your home disinfected and clean – especially high-traffic areas – is doubly important during this period.
While regular cleaning remove germs and prevent risk of spreading, they do not kill germs.
In light of this, we will be offering disinfecting services based on CDC recommendations using a light bleach solution compatible many hard surface, high-risk areas.
Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfecting Services
- All high-touch areas (light switches, door knobs, handles, bathroom & sink fixtures, counters, etc.) disinfected with CDC- and EPA-recommended bleach solution.
- All equipment and supplies disinfected between clients’ homes.
- Cleaning cloths kept separated between homes and washed daily with chlorine bleach.
- CDC-recommended hand washing etiquette practiced by team members before & after cleaning.
- Face masks, rubber gloves & shoe covers worn in homes and businesses.
- Team members will work alone. In cases when the client is home, they will maintain the recommended distance of 10 feet.
PLEASE READ OUR LATEST POST HERE on ways to stay safe during this potential outbreak period.
We’re doing everything in our power to make sure you feel safe and comfortable with our service.
You can rest assured that we will continue to put the health and well-being of our clients, employees and all community members above all other considerations as we continue to monitor events and make decisions going forward.
Domestica has been proud to be the first environmentally- and socially friendly cleaning company in Portland, serving our city since 2001.
We appreciate your support of Domestica during this time and thank you for allowing us to bring peace of mind to your and your families.
Shannon Latimer Marchat
Owner / Founder